Aquapax Earth Day - Kids Quiz Answers
1. The oceans are full of diverse marine life. Which of these is NOT a fish? = Dolphin
2. How much on average does a Blue Whale weigh? = 200 tonnes
3.Where does most ocean pollution come from? = Land. Over 80 percent of all ocean pollution comes from land
4. Using less plastic is one way of protecting marine life. What are other ways of helping? All answers are correct!
5. How many teeth does a great white shark have? = 300
6. What is the world's largest sea turtle? = Leatherback Turtle
7. Which sea completely surrounds the island of Jamaica? = Caribbean Sea
8.What is Climate Change?
= A change in the average conditions — such as temperature and rainfall — in a region over a long period of time.
9. Which is the only animal that can't jump? Elephant
10. A rhinoceros' horn is made of....? = Hair
11. The weather is the same as climate. = False.
12. Are fish hot-blooded or cold-blooded? = Fish are cold-blooded like reptiles and amphibians
13. New Delhi is the capital of which country? = India
14. What are Camels' humps made of? = Fat
15. What are 3 things I can do to help tackle climate change?
= Ride a bike instead of going in the car
= Swap meat for meat substitutes. Meat and dairy production is responsible for 14% of global climate-changing emissions
= Take the train, not the plane - Your carbon emissions will be sky high if you fly frequently.