Aquapax Mineral Spring water is naturally sourced from a wonderfully pure, protected natural mineral spring. A natural mineral water spring is one of nature’s gifts, where consistent quality water flows beneath and up to the surface of the earth. Mineral Spring water is known for its purity and health benefits which have been recognised and reported on for hundreds of years! Here’s a reminder of some of the benefits of Aquapax:
1. Naturally pure: Aquapax Mineral Spring Water is naturally pure, as it flows from the underground spring where it is protected by virtue of not being farmed. This means it is not exposed to the same contaminants as surface water for example. With only trace nitrates, our water is suitable for infants and all diets!
2. Rich in minerals: Our spring water is rich in minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which are essential for maintaining good physical health. These natural minerals help to regulate the body's pH balance, to support good bone health, and even reduce the risk of certain diseases.
3. Perfect for hydration: Aquapax is a superb source of hydration, as it’s naturally refreshing and has a clean, crisp taste.
4. Convenient and portable: Aquapax packaging is convenient and easy to use. It is lightweight, which makes it easy to carry and transport. It is also easy to open and close, making it a convenient choice for families on-the-go!
5. Sustainable: Aquapax packaging is a sustainable choice, as it is made from majority renewable materials. The core strength of our packages is from paper, which is a renewable resource. It is also fully recyclable, which means that it can be reused and repurposed after it has served its initial purpose.
6. Safe and hygienic: Aquapax packaging is safe and hygienic, as it is designed to keep the products it contains fresh and free from contaminants. It is also resistant to light and oxygen, smells etc which could otherwise affect the quality of the product.